Jim Hoff, Esq.
Jim Hoff is a licensed attorney in the states of Washington and California, and has been practicing law since 1990 in the greater Puget Sound area. The vast majority of Jim’s legal experience has been in the area of commercial real estate and business transactions. His background includes serving as in-house counsel to a leading Northwest real estate development company as well as the private practice of law in firms both large and small.
Jim obtained his bachelor’s degree, juris doctorate, and master’s degree in tax law from the University of Washington. His advanced tax law credentials allow him to solve a wide array of problems with optimal pragmatism and efficiency. He has a passion for technology and providing quality services that far exceed client expectations. When not working, Jim is an avid snow skier and traveler.
Years Of Experience:
- 31 Years
- University of Washington (LL.M. – Taxation, 2000)
- University of Washington (JD – Juris Doctorate, 1989)
- University of Washington (BA – Psychology, 1986)
Membership & Associations:
- Washington State Bar Association, Admitted 1990
- California State Bar Association, Admitted 1990
- Washington State Bar Association, Home Foreclosure Legal Aid Project
- Washington State Bar Association, Moderate Means Program
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Admitted to U.S. Tax Court
Call Now For Expert Assistance